Faery Spells ~
Spells for Faery Protection
of Your Property ~
For this spell, you will need:
1. A small, attractive faery or gnome statue to place in your
garden, to represent their benevolent presence on the property
2. A few tea lights
3. Violet or lilac oil (just a drop or two)
4. A posy, or a small bouquet of flowers that are sacred to
5. Timing: in a waxing or a full moon. Work on a Monday for
the moon's psychic influence. Chant the following spell three
Small garden faeries, brownies, and gnomes, Come circle 'round
and protect my home. A token of friendship I now leave in this
place May you always guard and defend this sacred place.
Stopping Faery Mischief in the Home ~
To work this spell, you will
1. A tea light
2. Patchouli oil (a drop or two on the candle)
3. A half cup of graveyard dirt- if you can't discreetly get
your hands on some, you may substitute dried, crushed mullein
4. Iron cauldron, any size. Put the graveyard dirt in the cauldron.
Place a tea light inside of the cauldron, on top of the dirt.
If you used dried mullein leaves, sprinkle them in a circle
going in a widdershins direction around the outside of the cauldron.
(For safety, do not have dry ingredients near an open flam.)
5. Timing: On a full moon for power; during the waning moon
for banishing; and in the dark of the moon if you are in way
over your head. Work on a Friday (Venus's day) if you are asking
them to leave nicely. Choose a Saturday, Saturn's day, for a
full-blown banishing, should the situation be intense.
Repeat this spell three times:
That's quite enough trouble; it's time now to cease, Halt
your Fae mischief, cause no more faery grief. With love I release
you, go safely on your way, Return to the garden to sing, dance,